Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

Maggie Goreng


Maggie Goreng is a Malaysia term for fried maggie that can be found in Mamak stall in Malaysia. 
The main ingredients for this dish is Mee. 

What makes this food delicious is the spices. A research has been done that the spices of maggie goreng is not healthy for the body. But that doesn't stop people to have them for snack, brunch, or even supper. 

I am a busy guy. I often eat outside instead of cooking at home.I seldom go to Mamak Stall, so when I go to Mamak stall, for sure I ll get this food as my main dishes. Most of my friends know that I will definitely order this.

Well the reason is it's not like everyday I get to eat this. Besides I like it. It's one of my favorite food since I was a kid. 

So I'm enjoying it!
I'm going to have it today for lunch... 

1 comment: