Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2012

A Birthday Present

As a busy guy with a busy timetable everday, I have forgotten the day I born. 
My work is tremendously need a lot of concentration, and I think I won't remember my birthday if my girlfriend didn't give me a surprise.

I got a very special birthday present from my girlfriend. She bought me a pair of shoes, and it was the shoes that I had always wanted. A pair of converse, blue color one.
I was speechless (until now) because I couldn't describe the happy and grateful feeling of having it.
I am always busy and I even forget what I really wanted for myself, but she remembers it, and I couldn't describe how grateful I'm  for what she has given me. 

Note to that special girl in my heart: Thank you dear. I am really glad for everything. You have been patient with me, but more importantly you never forget what I really want and need. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment